I had an epiphany last night again. I swear my bed has magical powers! That’s a whole other subject, LOL! Anywho, I got some more ideas for the book I mentioned yesterday. I don’t want the plot & conflict to be like the average book, girl finds man cheating, goes after mistress and a Jerry Springer fight breaks out, the end. No, I want some substance to it. Check this:
1. Mistress is a physical therapist
2. Girlfriend and boyfriend already has problems (of course)
3. Girlfriend knows about the alleged affair, knows all about the girl and what she does, etc.
4. You know God works in mysterious ways, right. A tragic accident happens where girlfriend has to receive physical therapy and she asks specifically for the mistress not thinking that this female could change her perspective on life, love, and herself.
5. Each takes away from the sessions more than what they expected.
6. Eventually girlfriend has a change of heart after seeing that her man is in love and happy because of mistress and is willing to give up her relationship to let him and this mistress get together.